We get it . . . you work hard and expect your eye protection to do the same. You need safety glasses that are rich on features, not price. Maybe you’re tired of eye pro that always lets you down with outdated technology, cheap construction and a poor fit. You want your safety glasses to show up in the morning as early as you do, stay as late and tolerate the torture you’re going to put them through. We hear you. We’d like to introduce you to the Zorge G2. This feature-packed eyewear comes with a flexible nylon frame, thermoplastic rubber (TPR) nosepiece, scratch resistant lenses and comfortable wrap-around fit. And it’s all wrapped in an ANSI Z87+ compliant package, so you can be as confident with the protection they provide on the jobsite as off. Stop your eye protection woes and choose the Zorge G2.
- Sleek, low-profile design won't interfere with other PPE.
- TPR Adjustable nosepiece for comfortable, non-slip fit.
- Blade style design offers unobstructed peripheral coverage.
- Frame style that works with magnifiers
- Flexible and durable frame
- Scratch resistant lenses
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Width of Lens 65 mm, Width Between Lens 12 mm, Width of Temple 121 mm