Are these safety glasses? Are these sunglasses? Are these sport shades? Are our Kazbeks “performance eyewear?” Who cares! We say why can’t one pair of glasses be almost everything to almost everyone? Enter the Edge Kazbek. Its rectangular shape looks good whether you’re wearing a hardhat or no hat. Its virtually indestructible nylon frame will serve you for years to come (no more worrying about breaking glasses!). Its Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) sounds complicated–but really just means you’ll have less eye fatigue and distortion. And its status as an ANSI Z87+ compliant safety glass means you can wear them on or off the jobsite (and feel confident knowing your eyewear has your back).
- Flexible and durable frame
- TPR Adjustable nosepiece for comfortable, non-slip fit.
- Edge-Flex temple arms for a comfortable, nonslip fit
- XL fit- wider temple arms for comfortable fit
- Scratch resistant lenses
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Width of Lens 65 mm, Width Between 12 mm, Lens Width of Temple 118 mm