Whoever said impact-resistant eyewear needs to be so . . . “safety glasses?” You know–void of technology, uncomfortable, heavy, bulky, unsightly and plain. We don’t know who set the rules, but the Pumori’s here to break them. All of them. Sure, the Pumori passes ANSI Z87+ standards with flying colors in independent laboratories, but that’s about all this functional eyewear has in common with traditional safety glasses. Its flexible frame, lightweight construction, anti-slip temples, adjustable nosepiece, available anti-fog technology and 9-base curve design make the Pumori as much everyday sunglasses as safety eyewear. Your eyewear should do more for you. The Pumori will.
- Blade style design offers unobstructed peripheral coverage
- TPR Adjustable nose piece for comfortable, non-slip fit
- Anti-slip temples designed for maximum comfort
- Scratch resistant lenses
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Width of Lens 65 mm, Width Between Lens 12 mm, Width of Temple 114 mm